STAYPASS general conditions are
subject to all relevant laws and government regulations:
Parkside Staypass Program is owned and operated by Parkside
Hotels & Resorts a wholly owned subsidiary of Parkside Hotel
Group. Parkside and the Parkside marks are service marks or
registered service marks of Parkside Hotel Group LLC.
1. STAYPASS is the loyalty program of the Parkside Hotels &
2. The program has been created to reward Staypass members for
every stay at Parkside Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
3. Participation in the program is FREE
4. The program is for individual guests only. Groups or
conferences participants are not eligible to membership. To
enroll for the program the application form or electronic
application form, available on website Parksidehotels.com, has
to be completed. The completed and signed application form
should be submitted to a reception at one of the Parkside Hotels
or sent to the following address: Parkside Hotels & Resorts c/o
Staypass Department, P.O Box 10028, Anaheim, California 92812
5. After joining the program each Member shall receive a card
with a unique number. The membership card may be used
exclusively by its holder and each time must be presented at the
hotel reception. The membership card is the property of the
Parkside Hotels & Resorts and is non-transferable to a third
6. Points of Parkside STAYPASS guest program will be awarded on
a basis – 1 point for every 1 US Dollar ( converted to US Dollar
from other currency ) spent on all charges incurred at one of
the Parkside Hotels & Resorts.
7. Only amounts included in the main hotel account, paid after
issuing the invoice prior to the check out, shall be
recalculated into points.
8. To convert the paid amount into bonus points the Member has
to be checked in at one of the Parkside Hotels & Resorts at the
time when such Member uses services qualified for points
recalculation. Members cannot earn points for services used
prior to enrollment for the STAYPASS program.
9. The Company reserves the right to cancel accumulated points
and close the account of a participating Member if no stay
activity occurs during 1 year from the date of a 24-month
membership initial period.
10. The violation of these terms and conditions by the Member
participating in the STAYPASS program results in the
cancellation of rights and privileges relating to the
participation in the program.
11. The Company reserves the right to change the program rules
at any time.
12. A participating Member is responsible for reporting any
changes regarding the contact details or other changes that may
have influence on his membership in the STAYPASS program.
13. To update a profile or obtain information regarding the
account, a Member must provide card number and contact details
proving his/her identity.
14. A membership account is given to each indidual member. Only
one account for each person will be accepted.
15. STAYPASS have no monetary value and subsequently may not be
transferred, barthered, sold or bequeathed except for the case
specified in this regulations.
16. In the event of loss or theft of STAYPASS membership card,
the member must inform Parkside Hotels & Resorts immediately.
17. Parkside Hotels & Resorts the rights to exclude the member
from the program, to cancel membership account, or to invalidate
accrued points or awards in case that a member or representative
is found to have documents fabricated, to make a false
statement, or to violate the terms and conditions.
18. Parkside Hotels & Resorts the right to audit any and all
members accounts at any time and without notice to the member to
ensure compliance with the rules set forth in this program
guide. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or
violations, the discrepancies or violations are revolved and
adjusted by Parkside Hotels & Resorts.
19. Parkside Hotels & Resorts the rights to demand compensation
for cash equal to published rates and to take legal actions if
necessary in case of abusive awards.
20. Parkside Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the
STAYPASS program rules, regulations, terms, conditions, awards,
stay awards levels and special offers, in whole or in part, at
any time with or without notice, even though such canges may
affect the values of the stay points already accumulated.
Parkside Hotels & Resorts may, among other things:
(A) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any awarE:
(B) change program points levels, conditions of participation,
rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting points
credit, or rules for the use of points awards:
21. Information provided by members shall be used to run
STAYPASS program. It is protected against unauthorized access
and will not be released to outside companies or entities
without members consent. Parkside Hotels & Resorts usually
shares members information with STAYPASS partners. In accordance
with Parkside Hotels & Resorts laws and personal information
security policy of Parkside Hotels & Resorts.
22. Any protests or objection to points accrual and awards use
should be made within one year after the date of stay.
23. By placing a signature on an application form of the
Parkside Staypass Program or filling out the electronic form on
the Parksidehotels.com, all persons that wish to enroll
acknowledge that they have read, understood and will comply with
this Terms and Conditions and express their consent for
processing personal data by Parkside Staypass Program to the
extent needed for the marketing purposes.
Parkside Hotels & Resorts
P.O Box 10028
Anaheim, California 92812 USA